Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Swisch: puzzle game app for iphone, ipad

Swisch is a series of 80 tilt maze puzzles. You are the red circle and your object is to get inside the green U.  I have done so many Tilt-maze puzzle apps, that I've completely lost track.

Swisch has lots of extra features, most of which I've seen before: wormholes, arrows that force your direction, unlocking doors, etc. Interesting feature: the wooden blocks need to be hammered twice before disintegrating. I don't think I've seen that feature before. This is quite interesting.

The 80 levels: 11 training levels. Puzzle Pack #1 has 25 levels - kind of easy. Puzzle pack #2 has 33 levels. Puzzle pack #3 has 11 levels - they are tough! I have solved them all.

Does Swisch make it onto the list of Best Puzzle App Games of 2012? Quite possibly.

www.rostsolutions.com

No comments:

Post a Comment