Total Pageviews

Friday, October 11, 2013

Amigo Pancho Free: physics puzzle app game for iphone, ipad

Yury Koshechkin is the CEO of Qaibo Games company and he recently contacted me about his physics puzzle app game called Amigo Pancho Free.

Pancho is holding 2 helium balloons. Tap on him to start his ascent.

But first, you may have to manipulate some things above so he can travel safely. See images 2, 3, & 4 for examples.

I'm not normally a fan of physics puzzles - because there are so many of them! Also, there's a lot of trial and error involved - especially with timing. I am more of a purist when it comes to puzzles.

Nevertheless, I enjoyed Amigo Pancho! It's got a nice balance of challenge and fun.

The graphics are good. When Pancho rises up, his feet sway. Cute? I don't know.

Look at the first image: it says that it's been played over 50  million times on the web. I never heard of it, so I'm dubious about that claim. However, I always like promoters that inflate their popularity.  Note: I never do that for this blog! Do a search of 'Puzzle App' on google, bing, yahoo and this blog is always on page 1. Frequently, it is the first item.

But I digress. Amigo Pancho is a mucho coolo winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment