Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Threes! Puzzle App Game for iphone, ipad


Threes! is a new puzzle app game that seems to have taken the world by storm. The object is to score points by combining tiles in a sliding motion.

1 & 2 combine to form 3. After that, only like numbers will merge: 3 & 3 to form 6, 6 & 6 to form 12 etc.

The game ends when you run out of space. The new tiles that emerge are randomized. You will probably die if your board is mostly filled up and then get 3 blues (1's) in a row.

Threes! is addictive. In fact, it's fabulous. I can't stop playing it! Right now my top score is about 22,000. This puts me in the top 5 or 10%

Here's what you need to get a high score: patience. I swipe too quickly.

Threes! leaps to the top of the list of Best Puzzle Apps of 2014.  I am blown away at how good this game is.


http://asherv.com/threes/


Change of topic: I've gotten a slew of emails about being absent for a week on this blog. The New York Puzzle Party was on Saturday and was terrific. That was followed by the New York Toy Fair at the Javits Center, which ends later today. I must catch up on those follow-through tasks.  Next blog entry will be on Monday.

1 comment:

  1. darn you for posting this, Tom!
    I can't stop playing this one!

    ReplyDelete