Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Fiz: free puzzle app game for iphone, ipad

iPhone Screenshot 1      iPhone Screenshot 2
Nozomu Suzuki is the author of Fiz, a free puzzle app game for the iphone, ipad. The objective is to get all the discs to be either red or blue by jumping over each other. Look at the second image. See the red disc in the top right? Slide it toward the left - over the two blue discs. They will turn red.  Then slide the third red disc on the second row to the right.
An alternate solution is to turn everything blue.


What makes Fiz interesting is that you never know whether it's easier to get a red solution or a blue solution. For the harder levels, only 1 solution exists.


There are 50 levels and I'm stuck on level 45, which I'm convinced is impossible. I believe that I've tried every combination of moves. If you manage to solve 45 - send me the solution please.
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fiz/id902142288?mt=8


8/26/14 Update: Andrew Juell,recently sent me the solution to level 45. Thanks! And now I've completed all 50 levels. I liked Fiz, but also feel relieved that there weren't too many levels. I like the sense of accomplishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment