Total Pageviews

Monday, October 27, 2014

Ichi: puzzle app game for iphone, ipad

iPhone Screenshot 1  
The object is to capture the yellow circles with the moving yellow dot. When you tap, different things happen, depending on the level.  On some levels, the triangles rotate. On other levels, the blue triangles will turn on/off. The yellow dot will pass through the off triangles. See the spirals? Those are wormholes.


Ichi has 72 levels. I've solved the first 20 or so. There's one thing I don't like about Ichi: on some levels, you must draw a temporary wall. The mechanism for this is annoying. So that's it, I'm abandoning it.


However, the levels I did do - I thought they were well designed and fun.  Interestingly, Ichi allows you to make your own levels.  So if the 72 provided levels are not enough, you can do some 33,690 other levels produced by other players. Of course, you can make your own levels.


About the graphics: I like the simplistic graph paper look. However, I wish things were a bit bigger/darker & more pronounced.
A few days ago Ichi was listed for free for a limited time. It's now back at $1.99.


https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ichi/id507985242?mt=8



No comments:

Post a Comment