Total Pageviews

Friday, October 24, 2014

Tap the Square: free puzzle app game for iphone, ipad

iPhone Screenshot 1                                   iPhone Screenshot 3
Tap the Square is a visual speed game.  Just tap the square that's a different shade. You  can see that the first image is simple but the next one is very difficult to spot.  My ipad has one of those plastic cover shields, so I'd like to think that it makes it more difficult. When I can't spot the different square, I quickly tap every square! We should all be playing speed/reflex games to ward off Alzheimer's. Besides, they're fun.


Next week I'll be reporting on another one of these that is very different and can actually be played by multiple people at the same time - provided you have an ipad.


https://itunes.apple.com/app/id925846077

No comments:

Post a Comment