Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Threes! Final update on this puzzle app game for iphone, ipad

Puzzle App Fans,


you may have noticed that I've slowed down a bit in my reviews of new puzzle app games for the iphone, ipad. The simple reason is that I've been completely addicted to Threes!  I gave myself a goal: to get a tile of 3072. I achieved the smaller tile 1536 about 10 times.


When I look at the Leaderboard, it seems like everyday people are scoring the 3072 tile - and beyond. Who are these people? Do they have the same genetics as us mortals?


Last night I got my final 1536 tile - with plenty of extra room. I then played it slowly and carefully. I even took a break. Unfortunately I did not get good + tiles, the tiles that are not 1, 2 or 3.


The only way to cure this addiction is to delete it. Already I feel better.



3 comments:

  1. Hello Tom, thank you for your reviews!
    It would be great if you can have a look at my puzzle game Very Bad Cube!
    One addiction can lead to other addictions;)
    Barn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Barn Yo,

    I will do so!. I'm about 3 weeks behind on my reviews. If I forget, just remind me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I love your website :)

    ReplyDelete