Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Escape Alcatraz - Devious Escape Puzzler: free puzzle app game for iphone, ipad

iPhone Screenshot 1  iPhone Screenshot 2
They say that nobody ever escaped from Alcatraz, also known as The Rock. Years ago, there was a Clint Eastwood film, where he escaped. It was actually kind of boring.
iPhone Screenshot 3  iPhone Screenshot 4
At the moment, there are 8 puzzle app games - all dealing with escaping from Alcatraz.  I decided to play Alcatraz - Devious Escape Puzzler - only because it's brand new
iPhone Screenshot 5
There's a slew of very random puzzles to solve. Some are tricky, some are annoying.  Sorting the library books - I once actually had a job in a library and my solution/s did not work.  My 10 year old niece found the solution for me! 


Look at the 3rd image of the lock - that 'puzzle' is incredibly lame. The strangest puzzle involved opening an accordion and then solving a dexterity puzzle.


My 8 year old niece seems to really like this game. She enjoyed stealing a pair of scissors from the barber. However, we were stuck for a while on how to get the scissors through the metal detector.


I'm almost done. Right now, I'm stuck on the roof. I can't figure out how to shimmy down the drain pipe. I'll have to watch a video ad to earn a hint for this. Joy.
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/escape-alcatraz-devious-escape/id803125719?mt=8

No comments:

Post a Comment