Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 23, 2016

The Power of Two by Hequan Li

iPhone Screenshot 2  iPhone Screenshot 3
The Power of Two by Hequan Li is yet another very strong point scoring puzzle app game.
iPhone Screenshot 4  iPhone Screenshot 5
The first four images depict the rules. No need for me to repeat them. Except to add: if there is another tile that is in the way, then the merging won't take place.
iPhone Screenshot 1
I've only played this game 3 times. Numerous times, I hit the wrong square. But that's okay because a key point in strategy is to free up space (see images 3 & 4).


I can't play this game again, because it simply takes hours just to play 1 game. My third, and final game, my score was about 70,000 and this took several hours spaced out over a few days.


The graphics are great.
The concept is fun.
As I said, it takes too long to play a single game. But it is a gem.
Where it could be improved: the only new tiles are 1's & 2's.  Having higher random tiles emerge would make the game a bit more exciting.
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-power-of-two/id1118731637?mt=8

No comments:

Post a Comment