Total Pageviews

Monday, June 26, 2017

5+ (fiveplus) by kubra sezer FREE!

iPhone Screenshot 1  iPhone Screenshot 2
5+ (fiveplus) come from kubra sezer. It's a point scoring game.  The object is to place tiles onto the grid to get groups of 5 or more of the same color.
iPhone Screenshot 3  iPhone Screenshot 4
I want to like 5+ (fiveplus), but ultimately cannot.

My first game ended with a score of 980; I wasn't playing carefully. My second game is at 48,000, and counting. This game just won't end, even though I want it to. Can I catch the fellow with 69,000? Do I care? He's still adding to his score. I've spent way too much time on this and have neglected more serious, better puzzles.

To make this game better, the grid must be shrunk. Or add a 4th color. Or not allow pieces have less than 3 squares.

At the moment, there are  over 24,000 players and I'm #9 on the leaderboard.

5+ (fiveplus) is popular because of 2 things: good graphics and easiness.
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/5-fiveplus/id1237328701?mt
http://www.gamebra.in/

No comments:

Post a Comment