Total Pageviews

Friday, June 30, 2017

Color Combine Game by Sam Hogan FREE!

iPhone Screenshot 1  iPhone Screenshot 2
When I was about 4 years old, I was given a toy that fascinated me. There were 3 circular clear plastic sheets stapled together in the center. Each had 1 circle of color: red, blue and yellow. From that, I learned how to combine the colors to make green, purple and orange. Putting them altogether was some kind of brown.  Color Combine Game, from Sam Hogan, is a puzzle where the objective is to combine adjacent tiles into 1 big pile whose final color matches the background.
iPhone Screenshot 3  iPhone Screenshot 4
The first few levels are trivially easy. But then things get pretty tough. Getting the exact shade of pink or teal or cyan can be extremely tough.  My instinct is to just tap out all the permutations until I stumble on the right one.

At the moment, I'm stuck on level 19. According to the Leaderboard, there are not many other players.

I contacted Sam about the number of levels and he told me: it's infinite.

Definitely interesting and hard.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/color-combine-game/id1249397059?mt=8
http://samhogan.net/

4 comments: